COVID-19 Safety First Restrictions
Los Vaqueros is committed to preparing and serving in a safe and pleasant manner during COVID-19. We have imposed the following restrictions on catering services in order to keep our staff and our guests safe!
- Appetizers passed and served with a covering.
- All passed beverages and water glasses covered with a coaster or napkin.
- Salads and appetizers will not be pre-set during COVID.
- Silverware is sanitized and additional sanitizer provided at each place setting.
- Los Vaqueros staff will wear black gloves and facial masks at all times.
- Los Vaqueros staff will have recorded temperature checks at each shift.
- Buffets are contraindicated at this time, covered plate table service is recommended during COVID 19 restrictions.
- Buffets and food stations will be attended and covered if they are requested by guests.
- A food coordinator/manager will be on staff during food service hours.
Is there a special event in your future? Let us do the work. From an intimate gathering in your home, to large corporate functions, or an elegant wedding reception, our staff will attend to every detail.
From start to finish, We will assist in the planning, catering, and presentation of the perfect banquet event. In addition to catering small to medium-sized banquets, we regularly service events with 3,000 guests or more. While we will help you plan any food service structure you like for your banquet, our clients often choose a modified buffet set-up. With this design, menu items are set up in a food service line and served by our staff to ensure flawless service for a memorable culinary experience. Upon request, we go one step further and set each table with beverages, water, preset salads, and desserts.
Not in the mood for Mexican? Visit us at Head West Catering
Looking for a high-end solution for your catering needs? Check out Head West! It’s our upscale catering division. Perfect for your next event!